Hi, I’m Anita Hamilton, an occupational therapy educator and researcher. In the online world, I call myself VirtualOT.
I challenge and support others to critically reflect and continually learn and grow, to become the best version of themselves.
I achieve this by:
- designing a creative curriculum that connects theory to practice
- participating in research to expand my own knowledge
- listening to my students and colleagues and respecting their experiences and choices
- continually self-reflecting so that I am self-aware and self-critical
- being organised and prepared so I can be flexible in the moment
- learning with my students and colleagues
- going the extra mile for my students, my colleagues and my employer